ABOUT TRAIN DISPATCHERS AND TRAIN DISPATCHING
Valley Monday November 12 1951
- A day's activity transcribed from
What is a Train Dispatcher?
- Article describing the work of a train dispatcher
- Transcriptions from the daily diary kept by the Great Northern Chief
Dispatcher in Seattle from the late 1950's to the early 1970's
- Handing On
- Description of copying and handing on train orders
- A Dispatching Desk Before Radio and CTC
- Photo of the B&OCT dispatching office in 1969 labeling the items used by the dispatcher.
- Copyright 1998 Thomas A White